Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Too long, but with good reason...

     Last I posted we were in upheaval and uncertain about our move to Montgomery...and here we are 7 months post-move and thriving.  Has it been easy?  No, no, and no.  It's been good though.  What a learning experience, what a growing experience.

     We've been busy busy getting adjusted to life in our new hometown, and working at new jobs, and attending a new school.  We've grown as a family more these last several months than we have in years.  We have lots of pictures to catch up on and lots to post soon.  Perhaps that will be my change for this year - steady blogging!  Imagine!  <insert snark here>


     Relying heavily on His Word to get us through these long, busy days, here's one passage that's resonated with me lately...

                                                       "Yet I am always with You;
You hold my right hand.
24 
You guide me with Your counsel,

and afterward You will take me up in glory.
25 
Who do I have in heaven but You?

And I desire nothing on earth but You.
26 
My flesh and my heart may fail,

but God is the strength of my heart,
my portion forever." 
- Ps 73:23-26

Here's a new favorite of mine...



No comments:

Post a Comment